This website belongs to Núria Tamarit.
- Her NIF: 53785354S
- Her registered Office: Calle Luis Campos 1, 46018 València (Spain)
- Her email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of this website: Online professional illustration portfolio.
- The website address is: https://nuriatamarit.com
Personal data collect
Web & hosting
Comments, Media and Contact Forms
The content of this website is informative. Comments are not active in the entries, there aren’t media upload systems or contact forms that collect data from users, except the Administrator.
What cookies are
Cookies are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, etc.
- Same-site cookie: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
Wich cookies I use
I use persistent cookies and session cookies. The persistent cookies remain in your terminal until they are no longer necessary to achieve their objective and are eliminated. Session cookies are deleted when the web browser is closed. Both are used to improve my services and the use of certain features.
Cookies I use in this site:
- wpgdprc-consent-17: It is used to control the acceptance of Cookies Policy and the privacy center. It is a Same-site cookie.
- _gid: Used to distinguish users. Expires at 24 hours. Third-party cookie
- _ga: Used to distinguish users. Expires at 2 years. Third-party cookie
- _gat: Used to speed up the application rate. Expires in 1 minute. Third-party cookie
- gps, pref, visitor_info1_live, ysc: Used by Youtube to play embed videos. Third-party and session cookies.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing and you use the share buttons inside the projects. The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
You can prevent the activation of cookies at any time by an appropriate configuration of your Internet browser and, therefore, permanently oppose the activation of cookies. In addition, cookies already enabled can be deleted at any time through an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common Internet browsers. If you deactivate the configuration of cookies in the Internet browser used, it is possible that not all functions of our website are fully usable. You can find information on how to manage cookies in different browsers in the following links:
Important: Read the help section of your browser carefully for more information on how to activate “private browsing”. You can continue visiting the website even if your browser is in that mode, although your browsing through our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.
Who I share your data with
By default WordPress (the Content Management System I’m using) does not share any personal data with anyone. This website does not share any other personal data with third-parties except as detailed in the section on web analytics cookies. You can review the Google Data Protection Policy for this purpose.
How long I retain your data
For users that register on this website (if any), the personal information they provide is stored in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I’m obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Acceptance and Consent
Take it easy and have a pleasant tour 😉